Recording Studio in Bedfordshire

Dan Marshall : Mixing Engineer

recording studio Services


When you book with me, you will be welcomed in to my comfortable and homely, private recording studio in the peaceful Bedfordshire countryside.

I provide a friendly and professional service, tailored to your needs and focused on making your time in the studio as productive and enjoyable as possible.

Unlike most studios, where you can expect to pay for both studio hire and use of an in-house engineer, my services come with full use of the studio for no extra cost.


Recording Studio Prices





  • £20/hr

  • £150/day (A typical working day is 10am - 6pm)

  • £700/week (Mon – Fri)

  • Weekend: £30/hr

  • Weekend: £200/day

  • *Overtime: £30/hr and is charged at studio's discretion


A 30% deposit must be paid to confirm and save your booking. The remaining 70% must be paid by the end of the booked time and in order for you to receive the finished product.

Mastering is free if you choose to have your material mixed here.


All payments can be made by cash or bank transfer.


Additional/Session Musicians


Various session musicians may be available to perform on your production should you want or need it but their fees will be separate and in addition to the cost of your booked studio time. Typically, you can expect £30 - £40/hr.